Monday, April 11, 2011

Soaps



I have had some questions on where to purchase my soap. We have milk soap from the raw milk of our cows, goat milk soap from the raw milk of our goats one with lard and one with all vegetable oils and we have an vegan freindly soap with no animal products. So here it is you can go to our webpage at www.hooverfarms.weebly.com and all our products are there for sale. There is also a list of the farmers markets we do if you are local. So go on over and check it out. From our farm to you Rebekah

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rebekah, I'm thinking about getting into the soap business too. Could you drop me an email at sherrilyns@windstream.net . I'm wondering if there is money to be made in the business. I have my goats for milk. I'm just wondering if you do any good with it. I'm going to be quiting my job soon, and I need a little extra income now.

    Thank you,

    Small Farm Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your picture of all the soap!!! One day....one day....when I'm not so scared to do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't be scared! It is so easy and fun! If you ever need any help feel free to ask. I would be glad to answer any questions and help any way I can.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from my readers so please feel free to leave me a comment. Rebekah

Swidget 1.0