Sunday, March 18, 2012

Warm Weather!

Hello everyone, Hope you are all having a great weekend! We are having a great weekend here so far! With the time change our nights of coming in the house are getting  later and later. Spring has sprung here. It is so nice to see things starting to green up. Flowers are even coming out. I cannot wait for vegetables fresh from the garden!
 You know warm weather is here because things are getting so busy already. We have our cows for 4-h so we will start working with them soon. We will be doing five farmers markets this summer. We will  take  animals for butcher in a couple weeks. We have sold almost all our meat so time for new before markets start. We are no longer goat owners. We only have the milk cows now.  So from here on out all our new soaps will be made with cows milk. Trying to make our chores a little easier before the market season starts. Have a great day and the Lord bless. Rebekah

3 comments:

  1. Niether did my husband he was at work when I sold them. When he called I told him and he was shocked! He was so sweet he said are you o.k. with this he was worried if I was o.k.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to chuckle over your blog topper being "snow"..Spring has Sprung and isn't it lovely!!
    ~~Hugs~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rebekah, I miss reading your blog posts and I just wanted to say I am thinking of you and I hope you and your family are having a great spring and a blessed week! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from my readers so please feel free to leave me a comment. Rebekah

Swidget 1.0