Sunday, July 15, 2012

Pictures

Our summer is going by so fast! We only have four weeks till the kids go to fair. I have been making lots of soap for the farmers market. We baled lots of straw and we have a new addition to the house as you can see my niece is rocking him in the doll cradle. His name is Ashton and he is just the sweetest little cat. We are in a drought here and if we do not get rain soon our crops will be pretty much a loss. Hope all is well with everyone in blog land. I look foward to visiting some blogs once winter comes and my time frees up some.

                                    
                                   







1 comment:

  1. Glad to see a few pictures from your world Rebekah! I hoped some rain would fall in your state yesterday or today after blessed storms passed through here and continued eastward. Your soap looks great! God bless your day and your fields!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from my readers so please feel free to leave me a comment. Rebekah

Swidget 1.0