Saturday, April 3, 2010

HAPPY RESURRECTION DAY

Hello everyone yes tomorrow is Easter but it is really much more than that. Tomorrow is the day our Saviour resurrected from the dead so we could spend eternity with Him. I'm so glad Jesus died and rose again! My sins are forgiven and I will spend eternity with Him. He is not here; for He is risen, as He said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay. Matthew 28:6 My husband has two weeks off work so he is able to attend church with us tomorrow. We are not doing anything big tomorrow going to church and spending time together as a family. Hoping we can go out to eat therefore I won't have to cook. Took my daughter shopping for a new Easter dress today. This was always me and my moms tradition was to get a new dress. It is times like this I really miss my mom. Have a very Happy Easter and a good day. Rebekah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from my readers so please feel free to leave me a comment. Rebekah

Swidget 1.0