Monday, May 31, 2010

MEMORIAL DAY PARADE

Here are some pictures from our towns parade. My daughter walked her goat along with her friends who took a dog and puppies. Me and my friend walked along with her girls who were riding horses. I do not think we will ever forget this parade. By time we got to the end and was going through the ceromony it started pouring rain. By time we got in a vehicle we were all soaked. Then to top it all off I left the windows down in my tuck so it would not get to hot. You probally guessed yes my truck was drenched inside by time I got to it. What a great time though and memories made. Have a great Memorial day! Rebekah


































































1 comment:

  1. Great pictures Rebekah! Thanks for sharing and walking with me!! Quite a memorable memorial day parade!!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from my readers so please feel free to leave me a comment. Rebekah

Swidget 1.0