Sunday, July 25, 2010

DAY AT CHARLTON PARK


Love this picture! Don't get Avery smiling very often but it took me like three pictures before I got this.

We went to a picnic for farmers union today at a local park. They have a living history village which we got to go through today. Fun day spending time together as a family. Getting ready to do chores. As soon as we got home the hubby went right out to finish mowing hay. Hoping to bale Tuesday got more rain coming Wednesday. Have a great night! Rebekah






This picutre took Dad telling him he better smile. Got love those teenage boys! He is 14 going on 20.





1 comment:

  1. I look like your Family had a Wounderful time, and your right it is hard to get Boys to smile I have 1 that will be 23 next month & I have to threaten him everytime I want him to smile.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from my readers so please feel free to leave me a comment. Rebekah

Swidget 1.0