Sunday, July 4, 2010

HAPPENINGS OF SUMMER

Hello Everyone, I bet you were thinking I was gone forever. Well I'm here just been busy. I have started vending at our local farmers market 4 times a week. Plus babysitting, being a mom, being a wife and keeping up the everyday chores here at home. I do have a camera now but cannot find the usb cord to download to my computer. As soon as I find it I have pictures. Some of the things we have been doing. We went to a tractor show in Indiana and the guys found weights to put on their tractor. This will help them when pulling hopefully to get farther. I have been making soap. The kids are working on their fair animals. We only have about 6 weeks to fair. Friday Me and the hubby went to Indiana to eat with some couples from church. Our 15th anniversary is Tuesday. Baled our second cutting of hay and just keeping up with the everyday here on the farm. Hope everyone has a great INDEPENDENCE DAY.
Rebekah

1 comment:

  1. Your life is wonderfully full and busy!Have a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from my readers so please feel free to leave me a comment. Rebekah

Swidget 1.0