Monday, November 22, 2010

PREGNANT TURKEY

PREGNANT TURKEY Last year at Thanksgiving, my mom went to my sister's house for the traditional holiday feast. Knowing how gullible my sister is, my mom decided to play a trick. She told my sister that she needed something from the store and asked if my sister wouldn't mi...nd going out to get it. When my si...ster left the house, my mom took the turkey out of the oven, removed the mixed stuffing, and inserted a Cornish hen into the turkey cavity...then re-stuffed the turkey. She then placed the bird(s) back into the oven. When it was time for dinner, my sister pulled the turkey out of the oven and proceeded to remove the stuffing. When her serving spoon hit something, she reached in and pulled out the little bird. With a look of total shock on her face, my mother exclaimed, "Barbara, you've cooked a pregnant bird!" At the reality of this horrifying news, my sister started to cry hysterically. It took the entire family almost two hours to convince her that turkeys lay eggs.See Morehttp://www.mikeysfunnies.com/See More

5 comments:

  1. That's pretty funny! --- Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Your sister may never be able to cook turkey again,lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This actually was not my sister.I just reposted this from someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was hilarious!! Thanks for sharing the story:)

    Have a blessed weekend,
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from my readers so please feel free to leave me a comment. Rebekah

Swidget 1.0