Friday, November 5, 2010

SOY CANDLES




We have 100% soy candles available for Christmas and the best part is they are only $5.00. They burn almost gone with virtually no waste and no black soot. We would be glad to ship them. Scents are as follows, waterfall, lemon chiffon, watermelon, lilac, love spell, apple pie, passionate kisses, cinnamon stick, cucumber melon, pine, baby powder, cranberry, peppermint and ecyulptus, lavender, lavender vanilla, very vanilla, Christmas hearth, blueberry pie, pumpkin souffle, strawberry shortcake, pineapple colada, fresh brewed coffee, orange clove, sunwashed linen, fudge brownie and gingerbread.
Things are starting to slow down here on the farm. The hubby and son baled the oats an we got 91 round bales. That is going to make some good feed for winter. I'm down to two markets a week. Been making soap and candles. Sure hoping to get alot stockpiled through the winter so I don't have to do markets an try to get things made. We had two new baby beef calves last week. They came kinda late so mama and babies are on my side with my animals. It was a mother and daughter that had them and they had them on the same day. The older mother is feeding hers and the daughters. They are so cute black and white. The kids are fighting over who gets the boy for fair. We named them Lexi and Lincoln. We have been getting some snow here in Michigan today. I'm ready for snow helps me get in the mood for Christmas but first Thanksgiving to celebrate all we have to be thankful for. Well that is all for know. Hope everyone has a great day. Rebekah


2 comments:

  1. Hi Rebekah. Your candles sound nice. Do you take PayPal as payment? How much is the shipping on them? You can email me if you want with details. - Brenda bsnider@equitechinfo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Rebekah so many scents! I will pop off an email to you soon. I am glad the weather was fair in order that all that baling was completed. Take care and thanks for stopping by recently!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from my readers so please feel free to leave me a comment. Rebekah

Swidget 1.0