Saturday, January 22, 2011

ROAD TRIP

Hello everyone, This week held a road trip for the family. On Thursday we set out for Sterling Heights which is a suburb of Detroit. I found a man over there that sells lye for my soap making at a dollar a pound. Which I was paying $6.00 a pound so big difference. We were able to see the bridge which takes you into Canada so the kids thought that was pretty neat. After our 2 plus hours to get there we headed back South an hour to the candle supply store to pick up fragrances for soap and candles. By now the guys were having a grand time. Really they were pretty good about it but you will see why they were. This trip was not only for me there was something in it for them. We then headed south 30 minutes to Dundee where we at a great pizza buffet. Then on to Cabelas for the guys shopping. My daughter had a great time taking pictures of all the animals and the guys were able to find a few things they needed. So we left around 8:30 a.m. and returned home around 5:30 p.m. a long day but lots of fun. Hope everyone has a great weekend! From our farm to you Rebekah

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great time you had- Cabela's is always nice to look at even for us girls! Boy he sells it cheap for $1.00 a pound you just can't beat that. Have a great weekend
    vickie

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from my readers so please feel free to leave me a comment. Rebekah

Swidget 1.0