Thursday, July 30, 2009

Being a light

Here is a cute story I read in my husbands farm paper.
A doctor arrived at a mountain cabin to deliver a baby. They had no electricity so the doctor said, "Hold the latern over your wife." The baby arrived. Then another and the father ran out of the house. "Come back witht the light," asid the doctor. "No, sir," answered the father. "The light's attracting them." The light does attract, and wherever you find the Lord's light, you'll find the Lord's people. It draws man closer to all who are the Lord's The Bible says, "If we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanseth us from all sin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from my readers so please feel free to leave me a comment. Rebekah

Swidget 1.0