Sunday, July 26, 2009

Fun at the mud bogs

Hello everyone just thought I would write a little today. Yeaterday we went to some friends house for a mud bogging rally. It was lots of fun the kids had a blast. I guess the funniest thing was watching grown men go out in the mud and trying to drive their trucks around. It was a good day to just be away from the farm and not do any work. Well things are pretty quite aroung here today. Matt is working and me an the kids are just relaxing today. Worked witht their 4-h animals today. They have to give them baths later today when it warms up. I took about 12 goats to the auction last Monday so they only leaves me 8 to milk. It is so nice and quick to milk now I love it. We did our straw and got 66 round bales, 700 square bales of straw. That sure will be nice this winter for our bedding hopefully we don't have to buy any. Next week we are cutting our hay again so it will be time to bale again. Sure is nice having our own hay. Seems like summer is flying bye. The kids only have 21 days till fair. It just seems like when living on a farm the work never ends. You get one thing accomplished and there is something else to start doing. Owell so much fun I would not want to be doing anything else. Well have a great day all and remember God is our refuge and strength an ever-present help in trouble. Psalm 46:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from my readers so please feel free to leave me a comment. Rebekah

Swidget 1.0