Monday, August 10, 2009

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

Luke 1:37
For nothing is Impossible with God.

Luke1:45
Blessed is she who has believed that which the Lord has said to her will be accomplished!

The Lord is so awesome these verses are so encouraging to me because I know with God all things are possible no matter what. Sometimes I know we think there is no way but we have to remember The Lord says in Isaiah 55:8 " For my thoughts are not your thoughts Neither are your ways my ways" , declares the lord. As it also says above If we believe what he says it will be accomplished. So hang on to God's promises and words he gives us in the Bible. It will all work out for our good.

Romans 8:28
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from my readers so please feel free to leave me a comment. Rebekah

Swidget 1.0