Monday, August 10, 2009

Trip To The Hospital

Well last night was going great. We went to fair to set up our pens for the goat barn. Had a big storm well we were there but it passed by very quickly. Avery went to get some things in another barn for the pens and got stung twice by a bee. Everything seemed fine got pens done and towards the end he said lets go my feet are itching bad. I did not think nothing of it and we left. We went to get pizza and was about half way home he said he did not fell well. My husband turned to look and said he is broke out an his lips are swelled up. So we got off at next exit went to the hospital. Got there and they said we will give him some medicine he will be fine. So I thought good we will be out of here in no time not. They gave him benadryl and steroids through a Iv as soon as it hit his blood stream his body had a reaction. So bad they had to hook up an IV and run fluids through him to get his body to stop the reaction. I was never so scared in my life and this was suppose to help. So we got home about 11:00 and he is doing just fine Praise the Lord. An no he has never ever had a reaction before. So this was scary. God is good and got us through it. But know the Lord has set apart the Godly for himself ; the Lord hears when I call to him. Psalm 4:3

2 comments:

  1. That must have been scary! I pray he continues to recover from the reaction and feels better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK GOD HE IS OK. WE WILL PRAY FOR HIM. HOPE YOU ALL DO GOOD AT THE FAIR. WE WILL TRY TO COME THIS YEAR.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from my readers so please feel free to leave me a comment. Rebekah

Swidget 1.0