Saturday, October 10, 2009

BLESSINGS FROM THE LORD

Hello all not much has been going on around here. Thursday I got to go to town shopping which is always a treat. As you have heard me mention I am working on baby afhgans for the crisis pregnancy center. So when I went shopping I went to wal-mart of course and found yarn marked down which was about a savings of .78 cents per roll. I was so blessed the Lord takes care when you do as he leads. I love when these kinda of things happen and I can show my children how the Lord blesses.

My Husband brought me home two new baby calves on Wednesday which is always a treat. I have 6 to bucket feed now. Seems like hardly none. At one point I had 22 on buckets but I love it. It is so neat to go out every chore time and there they are waiting for you. I have one in my goat barn he is my favorite. He knows about what time I should come out and he stands there crying till I come.

Well I don't know what today holds yet. One thing I know I am getting ready to bake bread I do know that for sure. As for other plans that are up in the air till I hear from my hubby.

My son and Dad went to a farm auction that is always a treat for my son. Also today is the annual fall feeder sale at the local stockyards so they are off to that also.

Hope you all have a great day and God bless you. Rebekah

Philippians 4:8
Finally brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy- think about such things.

Psalm 45:13
"The king's daughter is all glorious within"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from my readers so please feel free to leave me a comment. Rebekah

Swidget 1.0