Wednesday, October 7, 2009

IT IS COLD

Hello everybody, well we are feeling the effects of Michigan weather. It is very windy and cold here this morning. I'am afraid winter is coming sooner than I want it. Believe I will be wearing my insulated bibs this morning for chores. Yesterday was a boring day for me. I was not feeling well either it is a head cold or allergies. Went to bed at 6:30 and did not get up till 6:30 this morning boy that felt good. We are trying to get an automatic water hooked up for the big steers before winter comes. We don't have the best water set up it consists of a hose that is hooked to the faucet on the house and drug to all the waters to fill. So therefore when we are done it has to be drained everytime so it don't freeze. Some of this we be alleviated with the new water set up. I did dry some apple slices yesterday and start more sourdough bread starter. Been working on some more baby afghans for a local crisis pregnancy center. Don't know what today holds yet guess I will figure that out later.

Job22:22
Accept instruction from his mouth and lay up his words in your heart.

Proverbs 16:20
Whoever gives heed to instruction prospers, and blessed is he who trusts in the Lord.

Hope you all have a great day. God bless you Rebekah.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh...did you have the winds we did last night??? Scary! Our porch furniture was scattered, willy nilly, all over the place! I'm just thankful we didn't lose any trees and that the hen house roof is still attached!
    Perfect weather to hunker down and do some indoor work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog the other day. I am so enjoying making lifetime memories with my children! You may get to meet them tomorrow!
    Blessings,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from my readers so please feel free to leave me a comment. Rebekah

Swidget 1.0