Monday, October 5, 2009

WHATS BEEN GOING ON AROUND HERE

Had a pretty quite weekend. Did up lots of hot peppers a friend gave me. I did strawberry hot pepper jelly ,hot pepper rings and hot pepper salsa-relish. Now I will be on to apple sauce. I have 2 bushels to do. Then I think my canning will be pretty well done for the year. Oh I forgot I have 2 pumpkins to cook up and can. Going to work on some laundry today. That has been piling up well I do the canning. My son worked on cleaning our garage all weekend. It looks so nice. He has a few more things to do but has to wait for dad to help him. Today is my husbands last day of work for the week so hopefully we can get the garage finished tomorrow. My son is such a hard worker and a good helper. He has definitely learned the hard working part from his dad. My husband works very hard for our family and I appreciate him so much for it. Hope you all have a great day. Rebekah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from my readers so please feel free to leave me a comment. Rebekah

Swidget 1.0