Monday, November 9, 2009

Encouragment From The Bible

As I was reading my devotions this morning I came across a prayer which should be our desire and prayer each day. Also read some verses that were very encouraging for me. Hope this is encouraging and uplifting to you also.

My heart's desire is to know You, Lord,
To walk close beside You today;
To know Your grace, Your love, Your power,
For You are my life and my way.

Psalm 42:1
As the deer pants for stream of water, so my soul pants for you, O God.

Psalm 18:32
It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect.

Psalm18:1
I love you, O Lord, my strength.

Have a great day and God bless you Rebekah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from my readers so please feel free to leave me a comment. Rebekah

Swidget 1.0