Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to all my blogging friends. Hope it is a great day for you and your family. I have so much to be thankful for. So I will give you my list of things to be thankful for.
A husband who loves me and his family. Who works tirelessly every day to make sure we are took care of and never complaining about it.
Healthy children
To live on a farm and be able to produce my own food and dairy items.
Free to worship God and share my love for Jesus with others.
A warm home to live in.
Clothes to cover my body and keep me warm.
Food to fill me and my families hungry bellies.
Good clean water to quench our thirst.
Jesus dying on the cross.
Friends who are always there if you need them.
I could go on with this list all day but I will leave you with these.
So think about what you have to be thankful for and remember even those little things we take for granted do count. Have a great day and God bless each of you. Rebekah

2 comments:

  1. oh Rebekah,
    taking a break from cooking and came back to read.
    We all have so much to be Thankful for -and you said it so beautiful.
    Happy Thanksgiving
    vickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you too!
    It's true- there is always so much to be thankful for. We are so truly blessed!
    The Girl in the Pink Dress

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from my readers so please feel free to leave me a comment. Rebekah

Swidget 1.0