Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Day At The Doctor

I awoke at 4:00 a.m. this morning to do chores so I could get ready to take my sister to the doctor in Ann Arbor. Left around seven and are still here at 12:30. Hopefully I will be home by 4:00 to milk. Really my family is hoping I will be home to milk. My cows name is Tessa she likes nobody but me so it is no picnic when somebody else has to milk her. They just plain flat out don't like my goats that is all my venture. But if they have to they will milk.


My point of this post is as I sit here and watch the people come an go how thankful I'am for my familys good health. How God sustains us and takes care of us. We have nothing to worry about because our life is in His hands. God is so good to us. Have a great day all and god bless each and every one of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from my readers so please feel free to leave me a comment. Rebekah

Swidget 1.0