Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Encouragment For The Day.

Well I was going to originally post about how bad my day had went so far and not as I planned till I did my devotions. I will share a little bit of it and then you will see why I decided no reason to complain.

I Thessalonians 5:16-18

Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

God is our faithful Father and loving Provider. We need not have any worries, for God takes care of us. God wants to bless us and fulfill all his promises for our lives. Let us choose joy.

Lord thank you for all the blessings that you have given me. I want to find my joy in you and give thanks in all circumstances. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from my readers so please feel free to leave me a comment. Rebekah

Swidget 1.0