Thursday, September 24, 2009

Busy Days

Well things have been busy around here for sure. Lots of harvesting going on around the farm. I'm still trying to get garden stuff put up. I plan on digging my carrots today canning them tomorrow. Canned my white grape juice yesterday. Let a friend come pick the rest of my tomatoes. She had a 126 plants and they all died. Me and my daughter are headed off to a friends house today so she can play with their little girl for a while. It will be a nice time of sitting for mom. Matt and Avery are headed out to a farmer we know today to help him put up his silage. Oh happy days of fall. Have a great day and God bless you. Rebekah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from my readers so please feel free to leave me a comment. Rebekah

Swidget 1.0