Monday, February 22, 2010

Great Nephew


This is my Great Nephew Rolland. He came to visit yesterday and I was able to snap this photo. He is such a sweetie just had to post this picture. He looks just like his mom. He is definitely his grandpas little buddy. On another note it is snowing again here in Michigan and I'm sick of it! They say it is going to snow until 9:00 a.m. and it is wet heavy snow so that makes it worse. Got my chores all done already mind you it is 6:16 a.m. as I'm writing this. I woke up at 3:30 a.m. and could not go back to sleep so I just got up. I bet a nap is in the works for me today. Have a good day Rebekah

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet,sunshiney face!

    We are supposed to get snow flurries tomorrow night! Somebody needs to tell Mr.Weatherman this is South Texas for goodness sakes! Hope you get that nap in today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaggh...what a doll face! Check out those lashes!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from my readers so please feel free to leave me a comment. Rebekah

Swidget 1.0