Tuesday, February 16, 2010

HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY AVERY

Here is a picture tribute to my wonderful son. Scroll on through the pictures to the bottom for mom's mushy writing about a great son.




























































Today is my third child's birthday. He is 14 today and growing up so fast seems like just yesterday when I had him. He is his Dads right hand man and such a big help to both of us each day. I think if we both got down and could not do anything he could run this farm all by himself. Some days I think he is 20 by the way he acts. He is kind, helpful, dependable, willing to help anybody,caring, good and I think the most handsome 14 year old there is. He will one day make a great husband and father who will take good care of his family just like his dad. How blessed I'm to have a son like him.

1 comment:

  1. You are very blessed to have a wonderful son like Avery! The photos you've posted tell the story of a young man who loves to work on the farm.... and go fishing! He has some good looking goats too!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from my readers so please feel free to leave me a comment. Rebekah

Swidget 1.0