Wednesday, December 9, 2009

CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR THE FARM

Well as you can see the Christmas present for the farm is a new tractor. My husband and son have been waiting with excitement for it to come. You might ask why a new one? With out going into alot of farm lingo you might not understand I will just say it is bigger and more power. It will help us get our work done quicker and a lot less stress on a bigger tractor. My husband driving the new one to the barn.

Our old one waiting to be loaded.
Our old one loaded up and ready to be sold to a new home.



My husband talking to the driver well he gets it undone to unload.



The semi and tractor as it arrived.



3 comments:

  1. Boys and their toys! My DH father and brothers are the same way! (and so is he...) Glad you were able to get a better tractor. Hope it works nicely!
    The Girl in the Pink Dress
    PS Love the new blog layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new tractor! That's totally exciting:):)

    Merry Christmas,
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have no need for one of those here in the city but oh how my husband could use one in Hawaii!! no kidding lol.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from my readers so please feel free to leave me a comment. Rebekah

Swidget 1.0