Tuesday, December 15, 2009

DAY AT THE NURSING HOME

Once a month me, my daughter and another family go to our local nurshing home to visit with the patients. They just love it and look so foward to us coming. They are all so sweet and it just makes my day to see them happy. Alot of people just think that they are old and don't know anything. But that is not always the case. We need to remember they are people just like us who have a life and story they want to share. So my point is take some time and go voulnteer at your local nurshing home you will be blessed. Have a great day Rebekah.In this picture left to right is Ben, Abigail, Bethany, Mary, Kassandra and Elizabeth.
Here are all the same people except the two moms me of course you know and the other mom is Sandy.

1 comment:

  1. Rebekah,
    I think that is so neat you go- and that your families go with you. I know you brighten their day and they appreciate you a lot.
    Have a blessed day.
    vickie

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from my readers so please feel free to leave me a comment. Rebekah

Swidget 1.0