Sunday, December 6, 2009

Still and Quite Mornings

Hello all I'm so hyper this morning for some reason. I have been awake since 3:30 and up by 3:45 to start chores. The good thing about getting up early is it is so quite an peaceful. Then you go outside it is so still and quite. I love it when I get to wake the animals up. I don't think my husband liked my enthusiasm this morning because he was not so enthusiastic. Oh well he never has been a morning person and better for him to have a joyful wife than a grouchy wife. We went to the feeder sale at the livestock auction yesterday. I bought two more steers to add to our herd and the best buy was the guernsey heifer I got for cheap. My husband thought they were nice so I was glad of that because he usually does the buying. He was at work yesterday so it was all me. I will try and post with some pictures so it is not so boring. Also it is not just me blabbing away. Well hope you all have a great day and God bless Rebekah.

Luke 1:49
For He who is mighty has done great things for me, and holy is His name.

2 comments:

  1. Rebekah,
    Isn't it nice sometimes to wake up early and enjoy the day. Can't wait to see your pictures of your new steers, it's so neat you bought them by yourself.
    vickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love early too, but I get up at 5am not 3:45:) Isn't the peace just wonderful?! When I wake up early and go outside to do barnchores, I can feel God and His glorious creation surround me...it is SO cool:)

    Have a blessed day,
    Jenna

    p.s. thanks for following my blog:):)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from my readers so please feel free to leave me a comment. Rebekah

Swidget 1.0