Monday, December 7, 2009

Random Farm Pictures

Here are some random pictures of the farm.

This is the baby pigs in their own pen and weaned from mommy.


The next three pictures are of our new calves I bought Saturday.


They are in this old trailer for 21 days just to make sure they don't give the other cows something. Then they will go in pens with the rest of the herd.


This is my gurnsey heifer I got a really good deal on.


Baby pigs again. The two biggest ones are our pets. We are keeping them to breed.

Kassandra and her goat.


Our new woodstove working to keep us warm and does a great job of it.

These are the fair calves. The one to the left is Kassandras. The other black one is a extra.

This is Reuben Avery's fair calf. Finally got him caught. Boy that was fun.

1 comment:

  1. Rebekah,
    I love the pictures of your farm! All those cows! I didn't know you should keep yours seperate -I learn so much from you. We've talked about a woodstove -that is so neat you got one. I bet it is warm at your house.
    I love your daughters goat too-now I bet he is a lot of fun.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from my readers so please feel free to leave me a comment. Rebekah

Swidget 1.0